Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Des musees et un panache

Today was our first "tour" with Robert Clark, the professor from K-State leading the trip. We visited a few great museums and walked for 5 hours! We went from amazing churches to fabulous museums all day! Life is rough, let me tell you!

Dr. Clark also introduced us all to our new favorite drink- Panache. It is beer and lemonade mixed together and is great after walking for hours. A few students are enjoying the age-18 drinking age and I am looking forward to being 21 in two days!

I posted more pictures of our excursion on the link to the right. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

4 comments:

1st Parental Unit said...

Sounds delicious. Why don't you wait until you're 22?

Emily said...

Well, I could...but who knows if I don't get to come back to Paris for a long time??

MarlysKA said...

Cool photos! The school does look interesting. But I'm sorry to say ... you really don't make a very good gargoyle! ;)

dreama said...

Any plans to celebrate the big 21??